Lattices on windows
The variety of patterns for forged lattices for windows and doors can be very huge. Variants from simple geometric patterns to complex artistic solutions in Art Nouveau or Baroque using filigree cuttings and acanthus leaves.
Lattice Industry РОК-1
Montpellier window bars РОК-2
Wrought iron grating Catania РОК-3
Lattice Catalan flower РОК-4
Eclectic style grill
Grate for door solar beehive РОК-5
Art Nouveau grille
Window grille Summer modern РОК-6
Art Nouveau grille
Wrought iron baroque lattice РОК-7
Classic style product
Forged lattice Nest РОК-8
Forged lattice with flower girl
Forged lattice Moscow РОК-9
Simple lattice with ledge
Purpose of gratings
The task of window and door grilles is to ensure safety and prevent unwanted entry into the premises. There are state standards for protective structures, one of which is GOST R 51242-98. It regulates and establishes their stability by category and class. First of all, they are a necessity, not a desire to decorate a building, however, not everyone wants to look at the sky in a cage, rhombus or circle. Here you can give free rein to your imagination and imagine beautiful lace patterns made from a relaxed square or round bar made in ethnic Russian style, Renaissance, Empire or Rococo.
Technical parameters of forged products
In the manufacture of strong and reliable lattice metal decor, a solid steel square or circle with a diameter of 10 mm or more is used. If desired, they can be made powerful and massive, as in a medieval fortress, but the most common sections for windows in private houses are from 12 to 16 mm.
The stages of manufacturing work are as follows:
- Decorative blanks are forged by hand by experienced blacksmiths.
- Assembling from ready-made metal elements is carried out by manual arc or semi-automatic welding in carbon dioxide or argon, as well as on rivets and clamps.
- Once assembled and prepared for painting, the products are painted with professional enamels.
Installation of metal gratings
The customer can install the products made by us independently, by their own hands or by their own workers. This is an important and crucial stage. Its technology depends on the material of the wall and the size of the metal structure. Most often, a deaf or stationary device is used when they do not provide for removal. However, we recommend, if possible, to use frames with one or two leaves with a locking mechanism and a lock. This will save people during emergency evacuation in the event of an emergency or fire.
Basic installation techniques:
- For pre-prepared embedded parts - rods with a thickness of 8 to 14 mm, depending on the weight. They are embedded at the sides and top in concrete or brick during construction. The frame is welded to their outgoing part.
- By installing threaded studs on a chemical anchor in pre-drilled holes. The frame is fixed with nuts using a threaded connection so that it would be difficult for intruders to remove it.
- When fastening to wooden openings, the correct method is fastening with bolts that are well fixed in the walls. Or pulling with large screws on wood through bushings with fixing on tacks.
With proper operation, the term of use is not limited.
We deliver all over Russia.